Crisp white bed linen, large fluffy white towels & robes, gleaming bath and shower rooms
If Devon is your choice for holidays, Highcliffe House with its stunning views of the Exmoor coastline will prove to be a very special place to stay, and we have everything ready for you to relax and unwind during your visit.
- Exclusively for adults
- Our luxury B&B is exclusively for adults to ensure a quiet and relaxing getaway. We do not have faciliies for children under 16 years of age.
- Our individually designed romantic bedrooms, all ensuite, are furnished with charm and elegance in keeping with the style of the house. All are equipped to a very high standard and provide a level of comfort seldom seen in a Bed & Breakfast. Each room is equipped with a TV, DVD player, clock/radio, hairdryer, and comes with fresh ground coffee and a selection of teas.
- Start your day in the impressive conservatory breakfast room with breathtaking panoramic views of the Exmoor coast and countryside.
Help yourself from a buffet with a selection of fresh fruit juices, dried fruit compote, prunes and grapefruit segments plus fresh fruit and quality cereals.
Follow the buffet with a home cooked breakfast made with, where possible, locally sourced produce and then let us tempt you with hand cut homemade brown or white toast and homemade marmalade or local honey and jams.
If you would like to view our breakfast menu, click here
- Fully Licensed
- We are a fully licensed B&B and have a small bar in the lounge with a selection of spirits, wine, and bottled beers. Wine or Champagne is available for preorder to your room.
- Free Wireless Internet
- You are more than welcome to make use of our free wireless internet, keep up to date with business, or stay in touch with family and friends while you relax.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Keep your vehicle safe and secure by parking in our free car park, making travelling around Devon simple and easy.