The best prices to help plan your short break or long stay at Highcliffe House in Lynton
Booking direct with Highcliffe House is a great way to ensure you get the best prices.
The published tariff below is inclusive of VAT. The prices are per room, per night and based on two people sharing. All prices include breakfast.
|Room||Description||Base Rate||2-Night Break||3-Night Break||4-Night Plus||* Single Occupancy|
|Myrtleberry||6ft bed, bath/shower en-suite, balcony||£150||£290||£405||£508||n/a|
|Summerhouse||6ft bed, bath/shower en-suite, sofa, large room||£150||£290||£405||£508||n/a|
|Countisbury||King-size bed, bath/shower en-suite||£140||£266||£378||£480||£105|
|The Cleaves||6ft bed, en-suite compact bath/shower, sofa, large room||£130||£250||£351||£440||n/a|
|Kipscombe||6ft bed, en-suite shower – large room||£130||£250||£351||£440||n/a|
|Hollerday||Double four-poster bed, en-suite shower||£115||£220||£315||£400||£100|
Call us to discuss any aspect of your stay or discounts for out-of-season or midweek breaks. Read more about our award-winning breakfasts here.
We’d love to hear from you.
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Freeview Digital TV
- DVD player
- Radio alarm clock with Ipod dock
- Hairdryer & Robes
- Single Occupancy is 75% of room rate - excluding Bank Holidays
- Minimum two night stay may be required at weekends
- Prices include VAT at 20% and are subject to availability
- The shown rates are per room, per night, based on two people sharing, and includes a Full English Breakfast
Please read our Terms & Conditions
If you would like to download a copy of our tariff, click here