Exmoor Wildlife Safaris
For a real Exmoor wildlife safari, Highcliffe House guests and wildlife lovers choose Exmoor Wildlife Safaris for an off road adventure taking leisurely trails across Exmoor to experience this sensational landscape.
No two tours will ever be the same
The talks are tailored to your specific interests where possible, but some of the highlights include:
- Using seldom frequented tracks and ancient bye-ways
- Seeking out the elusive Red Deer and the famous Exmoor Ponies in their natural habitat
- Visiting historic sites and talking about the local legends
- Plenty of stops along the way for photography
- Points of local interest
- Pointing out the flora and fauna along the way
The trips last for 3 hours, and your guides are born and bred on Exmoor with an abundance of local knowledge, so please be sure to ask questions about the things you see. The safaris also cover the areas popularised by local character Johnny Kingdom in his BBC2 series ‘A Year on Exmoor’.
The tours start from Dulverton, Exford and Dunster, with a pick up point in Wheddon Cross too.
For more information and to visit their website, please click here
All images and copy are the property of Exmoor Wildlife Safaris.
- CATEGORY Things to Do