The views from every aspect of this headland never fail to impress
This is a beautiful destination in between Woolacombe and Croyde. Enjoy magnificent views of the long sandy beach between Putsborough and Woolacombe. Wander amongst to the fascinating craggy rocks on the headland Croyde side of Baggy Point.
There’s a variety of walks, the longest being around the entire headland or several shorter options by cutting across. In either case, it’s definitely worth walking to the actual point – it’s breathtaking!
Things to know …
- Tea-room with toilets in Croyde and Cafe with toilets in Putsborough
- Long and Short Walks
- Part of the South West Coastal Path
- Approx. 30-mins drive from Highcliffe House
- Pay & Display parking in both Croyde and Putsborough
- Can include Putsborough Sands and Woolacombe beach which is flat and very sandy.