A beautiful circular walk from Mortehoe to Lee Bay via Damage Cliffs
Mortehoe is a peaceful village with a breathtaking secret, just minutes from the village are some of the most gorgeous parts of the South West Coastal Path. The circular walk from Mortehoe to Lee Bay takes you through a leafy wooded valley, through deserted fields to the outskirts of Lee Bay.
Before descending into Lee Bay, you will take a left turn along the South West Coast Path to the Damage Cliffs and the most spectacular bay. Follow the Coast Path back to Mortehoe via Bennett’s Mouth.
You can make this walk much longer and scenic by continuing on the Bull Point Lighthouse, Rockham Bay and even Morte Point.
This is a very special walk and once you’ve done it you’ll know why.
Things to know …
- Excellent Cafe, Miss Fea’s in Mortehoe (Seasonal)
- A long walk (2/3+ Hours)
- Part of the South West Coastal Path
- Approx. 40mins drive from Highcliffe House
- Pay & Display parking in Mortehoe Village
- Public Toilets at Car Park
- Includes Damage Cliffs and Bennett’s Mouth