This is a beautiful drive to the picturesque town of Dulverton.
It’s a perfect way to see the vast, undulating moors of Exmoor.
Keep watch for a glimpse of the enchanting Exmoor ponies as they traverse the moors. There’s plenty of places to park along the way, giving you the chance to take in the incredible scenery around you.
Things we love to do on this route are;
- Fill up with Fuel at Barbrook Services
- Enjoy the moorland views on the drive to Simonsbath
- Look out for Exmoor Ponies along the way
- Call in at the Tarr Steps for a short walk, ice cream or lunch
- Stop at The Tantivy in Dulverton for a snack or some goods from their deli
- Drive back via Winsford, a charming village with thatched cottages.
Whatever you choose to do it will be a beautiful drive and day out.