A lovely drive to Porlock through some of Exmoor’s most remote and beautiful moorland.
This is one of many scenic drives from Lynton across the remote parts of the Exmoor National Park. It’s the perfect day out from Highcliffe House. On this particular route, there is the chance of seeing Highland Cattle.
The scenery between Exford and Porlock is stunning, the true Exmoor.
Things we love to do on this route are;
- Fill up with Fuel at Barbrook Services
- Enjoy the moorland views on the drive to Simonsbath
- Have breakfast or lunch at the Exmoor White Horse Inn in Exford
- Drive really slowly between Exford & Porlock to;
- Protect the wildlife
- See rare birds and deer
- Enjoy seeing the Highland Cattle
Whichever route you take it will be a beautiful drive.