Lynton to Porlock via Luccombe in Dunkery National Reserve
This is a lovely drive through some of the most beautiful moorlands including Dunkery and Horner Wood National Nature Reserve. This is a great alternative drive to Dunkery Beacon.
Things we love to do on this route are;
- Fill up with Fuel at Barbrook Services
- Enjoy the moorland views on the drive to Simonsbath
- Have breakfast or lunch at the Exmoor White Horse Inn in Exford
- Drive really slowly between Exford & Luccombe to;
- Protect the wildlife
- See rare birds and deer
- Stopping at Webbers Post for the views and charming woodland walk
- Enjoying a cream tea at Horner Tea Rooms
Whichever route you take it will be a beautiful drive.