Heddon Valley to Trentishoe
The Heddon Valley is without doubt beautiful and the best way to really see it is from the South West Coast Path.
Start the walk at the Hunter’s Inn where you can enjoy refreshments before or after your walk. The first park of this walk is quite steep as you ascend above the Heddon Valley. It flattens, but the drop to your right is quite steep.
Follow the coast path and then decide how far you would like to walk. You can bear left and follow an inner valley path, or the actual coast path. Both options are breathtaking and will bring you back to the Hunter’s Inn.
Things to know …
- Approx. 2-3 hours
- This is a circular walk
- Can be extended to make it longer
- A steep climb from Hunter’s Inn
- Sheer cliff walk, very high
- Can park in the National Trust Car Park, Pay & Display
- Public Toilets
- Drinks and Food at Hunter’s Inn
- Can walk to Heddon’s Mouth or Woody Bay from this location.
- CATEGORY Places to walk